We have a 15-day return policy on all the devices, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and should not be damaged. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To return the item, you can contact us at email@example.com or Call: 403-977-5164.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 403-977-5164.
Warranty On Phones
- If there are manufacturing defects like Touchscreen Failure, Speaker/Audio Failure, Battery Failure, Charging Port Failure, doesn’t charge properly, etc we will repair or replace your phone for free if it’s within the warranty time period.
What Is Not Covered
- Accidental damage including drops, cracks, liquid spills, liquid submersion, any damage caused by accident
- The defect was caused by the fact that the Device was used with or connected to a faulty accessory
- Loss or theft of your phone.
- You will not be covered for, issues relating solely forgot passwords or data loss
- Any pre-existing conditions that were mentioned before purchase.
Things To Keep In Mind
- During the Warranty Period, we will either repair or replace. You will not get a new phone, rather a ‘refurbished’ or used one in similar condition, or you may offer you a cash payment for the replacement value of your device instead.
- You will not be covered if the equipment appears to have been dismantled or repaired without authorization.
- Please remove all personal data from any returned items (e.g. phonebook data, memory cards, and passwords). We are unable to accept return phones if you are unable to reset or forgot your password. We are not responsible for any unauthorized use of personal data left on returned items.
- If your Device fails during the guarantee period, you can contact us at email@example.com or Call: 403-977-5164. We may take your device for diagnostics. If the reason for your Device failure falls within the scope of this guarantee, Hat Phone Repair will repair your device at no additional cost.
Warranty on Repairs
- Warranty void if there is any physical damage to the device; including drops, cracks, liquid spills, liquid submersion, any damage caused by accident.
- If the Device develops an additional fault unrelated to the original repair or is damaged after the repair services, this guarantee is null and void.
- No fix, no fee
Things To Keep In Mind
It is your responsibility to backup all data, software, and programs on your Device prior to submitting your Device for a repair. We accept no liability for loss or corruption of any and all data, information, software, or programs stored on your device.